3 year’s U.G (BSc.) Degree
- Foundation Course
- Professional Practice
- Estimating and Budgeting
- Studio for Restaurants and Cafe
- Landscape Design
- Transformable System and Spaces
- Luxury Bath and Kitchen
- Portfolio Development and Presentation
2 Year’s P.G (M.Sc.) Degree
2 year’s Diploma
How to apply
Candidates Residing in Nagpur/Pune:-
Candidates seeking admission at IFDA, College of Fashion & Interior Design are required to fill the Admission form enclosed with the Prospectus. The Prospectus is often obtained from the Counselors desk at the below-mentioned address from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days (except Sunday).
Candidates Residing Outside Nagpur/Pune:-
Candidates Residing outside NAGPUR/PUNE can download the Prospectus & admission form, fill altogether the small print & Courier it at the below-mentioned address alongside a requirement Draft.
Address: IFDA, Pune Campus, Off F.C.Road, Pune, Maharashtra
In 2020 because of the Covid-19 Pandemic, all campuses were shut. But now in 2021, all campuses including ours have opened and are fully operational, both online as well as offline. The batches for various courses, for 2021-2022, shall begin in August/ September. Admission to the eligible candidates will be made based on a Personal online Interview and/or Admission Test. Few seats are available for Direct Admission each year for deserving candidates. Candidates should apply well in advance for Direct Admission.
- Candidates must have passed the CBSE/ISC/IB/State Borad (or any other equivalent board) 10+2 examination in any discipline for Undergraduate Degree courses.
- Graduation is the eligibility for all Post-Graduate Degree courses
- 10th is the eligibility for Certification programs and 10+2 for Diploma programs
- Registration Fees should also be submitted along with the admission form to confirm the admission process. To know the exact registration fees for a particular course, kindly get in touch with our Career Counselor.
- The following documents are required to be submitted along with the admission form-
- Two self-attested copies of mark sheets of all Examinations passed.
- Two self-attested copies of residential proof.
- Five Passport size photographs.